8700 9TH AVE SUITE 108 PORT ARTHUR,TEXAS 77642 and 350 Pine Street Suite 605 Beaumont, TX 77701
Why Choose Ultrasound in Motion?
We understand that you have options when choosing an elective 3D/4D & Vascular Screening ultrasound center. To put your mind at ease, here are some FACTS about Ultrasound in Motion and their staff.
- Ultrasound in Motion is operated by registered ultrasound technicians with 45 years of combined experience.
Marilyn Clark RT(R), CT RVS
Jamie Brown ARDMS
- Registered Sonographers - Since we provide quality ultrasound services, we only hire certified sonographers who are accredited through the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS), Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) or American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT).
- Rest assured that your scan will be performed by an expert sonographer who has considerable experience and knowledge in doing elective and diagnostic ultrasounds.
- Our technologists have gone through rigorous testing to be registered and maintain active certification. If any problems are seen during your session your health care provider will be notified at once!
- Medical Director – Ultrasound in Motion has a board certified practicing physician who oversees and insures FDA regulations.
- Board Certified Radiologists - read our diagnostic exams and vascular screenings.
- Mobile Services - Portable equipment for off site exams.
- Ease of Scheduling - Our professional friendly staff will take care of your needs right away.
- Convenient Locations - Conveniently located in the Mid County area of the Golden Triangle in Southeast Texas.
8700 9th Ave Suite 108
Port Arthur, Texas 77642
(Regional Square Plaza behind Walgreens on Hwy 365)
Downtown Beaumont Location
350 Pine Street Suite 605
Beaumont, TX 77701
In the Edison Plaza
- Competitive Pricing: See our pricing page.
- Weekday and Weekend appointments available.